When I write a lot, obviously I have a lot on my mind.
I'm just restless, and I get like this specifically when I am not staying busy
I've tried today, I went to the gym, wrote some music, wrote some blogs, rented some movies, blah blah blah
But I look forward to when I can hear from you.
I haven't (by haven't I meant barely) heard from you all day...
Do you know how much that sucks?
I know I must be crazy. But I miss you even when you're with me,
how am I suppossed to feel when I don't hear from you at all?
Like I said, I know I am being unreasonable.
I just want things to be easy. I want to see you everyday, and I can't.
I feel like a little kid who is selfish
It's just... AHHHHBLAKDJLFSKDJFJSLK
!!!
It's driving me crazy :(
No comments:
Post a Comment