Saturday, October 17, 2009

The "Real" World

I feel so adult. So grown up. And it's like being encased by a thin sheet of plastic.
Being independant can sometimes result to being lonely.
If you're the only person who thinks the way you do. Or feels the way you do.
If you want to be different. You will be seperated.
What's the point of being a strong person, learning the hard way, and having a mouthful to preach if only a few people listen? What were those lessons for?
And someone tell me why they were repeated.
Why I had to hurt the second, third, 10th, 15th, or 100th time?
I grew up fast because I had to. I couldn't sit back and just cry all the time.
I couldn't ask for help. And now I feel cold and don't bother.
And it puts a wall between me and the world...

I don't want to be serious or helpless all the time. But sometimes, it is difficult for me to find what there is to be happy about in a situation.

"Be happy because it's almost over," they say. "It's near the end, you're almost there." And after, they apologize because nothing more can be said or done.

What do I do then? Or in the meanwhile?

I don't want to be an adult right now. I want to be protected by people who love me. I am tired of picking up all the pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment