Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time

Sometimes I feel like I'm pushing through water. The oxygen in my lungs is running out, and I want to go faster, but can't. Other times, it's like spinning in circles. The blur of colors, the rush of blood, tiptoeing on the fact that you could fall, and that excited buildup you have in your stomach as your cheeks ache from smiling too much.

In an essance, that is the concept of time. Stop and go. Push and pull. Wanting to slow down each second to savor, or wanting to rush through it in a daze. I wish I could say that I was in a predicament where every single moment of my life compelled me to cherish it. But unrelentless boredom and a frantic mind often don't go hand in hand.

Basically, I hate boredom. It's unproductive and dissatisfying.

I just wish I had the people who make time really matter to me where here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment