It gets so bad sometimes to the point I want to throw my phone and just leave it there. It's not like anyone would care or notice. It's not like anyone even reads this blog. I feel like a tool. I check my phone and no words. And if there are, there are one, two, or three of them that means nothing. I haven't felt this cold in awhile and pushed to the side. I used to think I was this prized thing to you. Now I'm a chore.
All the while, I am waiting here like an idiot to hear a word from you that actually means something. You used to look forward to seeing me. To hearing from me. And now you have to go out of your "way" to make time.
I've hollowed out a hole inside my chest. All I do is cry all the time. Because I miss you, I miss you being here. You're words aren't enough, you say so little. How could you care? If you don't feel like I do. I'm so tired of being sad. You could change it all, you could make me happy again, or leave it the same till I've had enough. I'm almost at the end.
I actually read this while I was rotting at work but didn't get to comment it at the time.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, someone reads this blog dear. Keep writing.
It appears that the captcha for this submission is gapidew. I just found that amusing.