Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Grains Of Sand

I am wrecked by indecision. And torn completely in two. Sometimes, I think everything will be okay, and then I remember that they are not. I have to be okay with not being okay, I have to deal and ride the wave until it dies down. But other times, I drown. Tied to an anchor at the other end of the road when I am in the middle and immobile.

All you had to do is look at me to see that I loved you. But looking at me would re-convince you how much you don't want to let go. And how hard it is.

So this is the breaking point. All or nothing. And you ask me to not let everything go, but I can't give you that unless you are willing to give me what I want. Push through it, or everything is gone. And I will stay gone

No comments:

Post a Comment