What a twisted turn of events that my passport was the only one that did not come in time for my big summer vacation to Mexico. After waiting a few weeks, we come to find that it was lost in the mailing process.
So, after some improv to the plans, we decided to go to Puerto Rico. We booked the hotel, the flight, and the rental car. The dates were set, and we were more than ready to go except:
UH OH! HURRICANES!
Yes, hurri-effing-canes... WOW.
So, it seems we're not meant to travel this summer, but that's okay. I had one of the best days/nights of summer spent with one of the most amazing people to ever walk the face of the Earth. Wanna know why? Because this person is exactly like me. And so naturally, we are awesome.
I'm sorry, I have to giggle at my humor...
Okay, I'm done.
But seriously, I am almost tempted to persuade my family to stay in town rather than a quick trip to California because I would like to spend more time with my friends here.
Let's end this summer with a bang, shall we?
:/
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to end this summer with a bang.