Monday, August 10, 2009

To Think They're Only In Books

Things are going by fast. Way fast. And it is difficult for me to voice, but I voice them because of the simple fact that it is the truth. It's like something inside of me, and obviously him, is already at this "level" (not the right word, but I can't even explain it, honestly) and my mind just needs some time to catch up. It's only understandable. I am moving as fast as humanly possible. But, it is a crazy ride. And I think I'm the only who is slowing it down. It's all in place, I just need time so that it can register somehow in my head.

I didn't really think this would exist. Or that it would even happen this way. But, it is too uncanny to deny that he is my other pair.

I literally have no other words. It's just so crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment