Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dearest Bunny,

I'm writing to you to keep some part of you alive to me. I don't want to lose a best friend, and if I can pretend that you're still here somewhere, I'll feel okay. These blogs aren't for anyone else really, more for me to breathe, more for you to understand. Even though I know you won't read this, even though I don't know where you have really gone.

But, updates bunny, updates. I am happy. Of course not always, but those pieces of happiness give me a glimpse of what the future will look like with time. Time was always weighted with you. Things happened as fast as they went away. That being said, it was all crucial and important. I am starting a few things that make me feel like I am back where I was four months ago: with you. Except this time, it isn't with you. I'm starting to understand that you're not the only person who thinks I seem like the perfect girl. And it makes my heart fill and repair. A fraction at a time.

I was good for you bunny. You weren't good for me.

But Wendy still loves you nonetheless

No comments:

Post a Comment