Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nightlight

It's late, which is usual for me to blog. It will end soon now that summer is coming to a close. I feel like time was so completely stalled the beginning half of summer, and ever since the beginning of August, things have shifted gears full swing.

Nighttime is where I reach the most clarity I think.

I feel so breathless. I am definately in love with being in love and feeling the most passion I can in life. I see no other way to live. Everytime I look at him, my thoughts are literally gone. It's like when you lose your place in a book. It happens in a moment. But, that single moment is enough to make me feel like I am falling. And falling. And falling... to a place that has no end.

In 19 days, my life has changed in the most unexpected way and in the largest way that I didn't even think it was possible. He is amazing, and saying that he is amazing is almost an insult.

I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment