Monday, August 3, 2009

Random Thoughts

Myspace is bs. I hate the fact that it's an announcement of my personal life. I am considering deleting it completely or just making it inactive. I don't even know what's going on in my life, and I'm not about to go post it (blogs are different, ha).

Another thing. I'm not about to go delete any of my past blogs either, even if currently I don't agree with all of them. My mind is hyperactive and constantly switching back and forth so I'm pretty sure you can tell how I'm feeling by the vibe of each blog. Sometimes I'm cool, sometimes I'm great, sometimes I'm not so hot. But come on, get off my back and cut me some slack.

I'm doing okay. I'm managing. I have a beat to my step. But I want more. I am always craving more. I like living with emotional extremes (don't get me wrong, I obviously want extreme happiness, but I know I can't have it without the bad). I'm not cool with being a straight line stoic type. I don't like being detached from life, I like living it. But at the same time, I love thinking about situations and scenarios in life. I thrive off of life talks; they're the best. And I also think it brings you closer to people when you can relate to them on another level.

Man, who really knows anything anymore? I've got a few things figured out and I guess everything else I'll just have to wing, with experience in my back pocket and an open mind. An open mind to stay on my own life road and focus on that rather than becoming entangled with other people.

I've got to keep busy, busy, busy. I've got to keep going or else my thoughts will become self destructive. I'm walking on a very thin line coated with ice. But every moment, the line gets thicker, the ice starts to melt, and I move on.

Oh, one last thing. Memories are sweet, but I fall in love at the wrong times. Love can be a bitch. So can life and its circumstances. It's always the circumstance, never the people and I'm not sure which is worse.

God Bless. Lord knows we all need it

No comments:

Post a Comment