I guess you never know. I guess these colors are everchanging. People change. Circumstances change them.
But seriously, I have no hard feelings. It only pushes me more towards God. People let me down, He will not. He will not fail me, or leave me, or hurt me. And I believe in his plan. I will not weaken from these obstacles, I will grow from them till I have reached my full potential, and then more.
Let me just say this, it was not a mistake that you couldn't see how much of a good woman I am. It's just God's way of saying, I deserve better. Someone who I don't have to settle for. Someone who fits me in the way a glove fits a hand. Someone who will care for me. And most importantly, who will love me and prize that love.
I will patiently wait for him. And till then, my heart may remain incomplete. I want someone who can love me as much as I love him. That is my prayer
I am the color Red
No comments:
Post a Comment