Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cont.

Written February 2, 2009

"Dear Life,"


Here are my note-to-selfs and reminders:
-dear life, please don't screw me
-I hope college doesn't chew me up and spit me out
-I hope my dreams and aspirations aren't lost in the process
-I hope I never lose that part of myself, whatever that part may be
-I hope I stay true to my beliefs, and never betray my better judgement
-Please let me fall in love with someone who won't try to hurt me
-Please keep my best friends and family safe
-Please let my inner beauty outshine the out
-I want my best friends to be happy
-I want to be happy
-I pray that I become a better person
-I want to change someones life
-I want someone to epically change mine
-I want to make a list of 50 things I've never done, and accomplish them all
-Then maybe 100
-Then maybe more
-I want to have the option to run away, then go back home to the ones I love
-I want to build a home from nothing, my own home and heart
-I want the judgemental looks to just stop
-I want to finish writing a book
-I want to leave something to be remembered by
-I want my plans to go accordingly
-Then, I want to break them all
-I want to wake up the day I turn 80, reflect on my life, and cherish every moment I've spent on this Earth
-I want someone to look pass my mask and break me
-I want to learn Kung Fu
-Then flip over stuff, yeah
-I want to learn how to cook as good as my Dad
-I want to have the chance to tell my Dad in person how much I love him before I leave for college.
-I don't want people to ever think they are forgotten.
-I think about all these people everyday
-I wish I didn't wish I were someone else sometimes
-I wish I didn't drop my phone so much
-I wish my phone would break so I would get another one
-I wish I would shoot for the stars, and finally, finally catch one
-I wish I didn't have to see my best friend cry
-I wish hearts didn't hurt so much

Sincerely,Me

No comments:

Post a Comment