Friday, November 27, 2009

Sometimes, even the rain may cry

There are times when you cry because you need to. And you continue to cry because letting it out is the only way you'll feel right. Today, right now, is that kind of time.

I am insanely, head over heels, more than words could express, in love. This person is just as much a part of me just like my heart of my head, anything physical or attatched. I can't remove him. I can't be angry with him for more than five minutes. I need him.

I've fallen so deep that I'm crossing the line of being naive or stupid. I don't care. I'd rather be like this than be like pessimistic about love. I want to believe it. There's nothing wrong with believing that maybe the ocean is really on the other side of the seashell. That heaven awaits you after you die. That two people can fall in love young and spend the rest of their lives together. That dreams come true. Because they did, when he came into my life. And I will do what it takes to stay with him and live out the life I've always wanted.

This is our beginning. The beginning of the greatest love story: my own. My first hand experience of adventure and love that it is tangible. The kind that artists, poets, and authors write about in books and history pages. It's here. And I'm so happy it makes me cry.

He is so imperfectly perfect. Like God hand-crafted him just for me; how thankful I am to have him. I can't even describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment