Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Red Sun Rising

Goodmorning. I'm broadcasting to you from my 4th period of which I have absolutely nothing to do and could've very well slept in, instead of haul my ass out of bed 7 in the morning. 

Oh well... I am already here.

Today is my anniversary everyone. I don't really leave room for debate of what an anniversary should be considered, my anniversary is my anniversary as I see fit, and that's all that matters. Not by anyone's standards, just as I wouldn't impose mine unto yours.

I've been having talks, you know those "girl talks", obviously, with the girls. Exchanging what's been going on in our lives, dancer chats and going out to lunch. And it's been nice. I have always felt incredibly blessed, incredibly in bliss, and I know just how lucky I really am. Truly, if you have ever talked to me about what my take is on life, you might understand it a little more.

I don't mean to be cliche when I say things as I am about to say or have said before, but it's all about the love. I don't say this as I'm about to light up a joint or shrooms, I'm not about to 'take down the man!', man. But as a sound human who believes that is humanity's responsibility to keep the world revolving. Hope and love, passion and determination. This is what living and life is about.

My relationship with Jeremy is timeless. It's a very incredible thing. And again, not to sound cliche, but we really are unlike any other. Partially because no two humans are the same, partially because I believe it is rare. What you believe shall serve as your own truth. But, I won't get into that discussion today.

I don't know exactly what is going on in my life all the time. But, "never doubt that I love thee".

I love you. That, I'm sure of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment